Lowongan Kerja Rainforest Alliance – Closing Date: 30 Mei 2013 – The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Based in New York City, with offices throughout the United States and worldwide, the Rainforest Alliance works with people whose livelihoods depend on the land, helping them transform the way they grow food, harvest wood and host travelers.
Associate, Coffee Projects Southeast Asia – Sustainable Landscapes, Sustainable Agriculture
The Associate, Coffee Projects 0 Southeast Asia will support the Manager, Southeast Asia to implement and supervise coffee field programs in Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and China, with emphasis on Indonesia. S/he will assist with managing subgrants and/or consulting agreements 0 producer training activities, partner identification and support, reports to donors, site visits by companies and other program development The Associate will be required to undertake activities across Southeast Asia (mainly Lampung, Indonesia).
- Coordinate and facilitate the activities under the Nescafe Plan, promoting the implementation of Nescafe Better Farming Practices (NBFP) Project in Southeast Asia, with an emphasis on Lampung, Indonesia
- Identify partners and field consultants to implement Nescafe Plan in close collaboration with Nescafe staff, with a focus on Lampung, Indonesia
- Promote and disseminate information about the SAN standard, Rainforest Alliance Certification and 4C to coffee farmers, farmer groups, cooperatives, processors and exporters
- Provide training and technical assistance directly or through training providers to coffee farmers, farmer groups, processors and exporters to facilitate Rainforest Alliance Certification, technical support will focus on the better farming practices contained in the SAN standard and the SAN group standard
- Provide support to the Manager and Technical Associate on developing and maintaining project work plans and budgets
- Develop and/or adapt, in coordination with the Manager, Technical Associate and Training Manager, technical support tools â€“ manuals, designs, self-evaluations, checklists, and other materials â€“ for use by local technical assistancevproviders, farmers, and group administrators
- Identify and gather information pertaining to key stakeholders develop and maintain relations with key stakeholders in the coffee sector, including producers and producer groups, processors, exporters, NGOs, and representatives of important government agencies
- Compile and maintain up-to-date information about coffee production and producers: production volumes, types, principle markets and producers, the outlook for certification
- Prepare training reports, as well as monthly updates and quarterly periodic reports
- Participate in fundraising activities and the development of new projects and programs in the country and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in agronomy, social science, rural planning or related field Master Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of small scale coffee producer sector experience in Indonesia familiar with supply chains, farming and agriculture production and processing activities especially small-scale
- Small scale coffee producer training and/or extensionist experience, especially in the design, organization and delivery of training events
- Familiarity with coffee training issues and group strengthening systems, ideally involving agriculture and small-scale producers preferred
- Solid understanding of coffee value chains and experience of working with companies and farmers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Indonesian and English
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and Internet)
- Experience in the development of work plans and budgets ability to work independently and in a team towards defined objectives and goals and
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively in Southeast Asia up to 40% of the time and to spend significant periods in rural areas.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Jl. Cok Agung Tresna, Griya Alamanda Blok No. 17 Denpasar 80234 Bali, Indonesia
E-mail: [email protected]
If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for
Closing Date: 30 Mei 2013
Sumber informasi lowongan kerja: PT Rainforest Alliance, Bali, Indonesia, via submit form KarirLampung.com, 20 Mei 2013
Semoga informasi Lowongan Kerja Lampung Terbaru yang kami sajikan ini bermanfaat dan bisa membantu mengurangi jumlah pengangguran di Lampung.
Sebelum melamar lowongan kerja ini, pastikan lowongan belum expired! Perhatikan tanggal kadaluarsa dan juga tanggal posting lowongan kerja ini. Saat melamar, sebutkan Karir Lampung sebagai sumbernya. Terima kasih.
Kami tidak pernah meminta imbalan atau biaya apapun di dalam rekrutmen di situs lowongan kerja lampung ini. Jika ada pihak-pihak yang mengatasnamakan kami atau perusahaan tertentu yang meminta imbalan atas rekrutmen, bekerjasama dengan biro perjalanan tertentu misalnya, maka dapat dipastikan bahwa itu adalah penipuan! Waspadalah!